Mission Field = Medical School

Doctor Bills is back into the house, I'm basically ready to receive my degree at this point. I played doctor again this week. Elder Shepherd earlier in the week ate some squid and had an allergic reaction. He then got super sick, so we couldn't work. Last Wednesday we ended up going to the hospital where they did a ton of tests on Elder Shepherd. We still have no idea what's wrong but they told him to go rest for 3 days. So we've been in the house all week, doing exactly what I did with Elder Fa'aloto. Studying, getting up to make sure Elder Shepherd is still alive, wake him up, make him drink water. Repeat till he's better. An all too familiar pattern which I've had to do one to many times. I mean hey, it works, none of my companions have died yet. So I'm doing something right. 
 
We did have a district activity earlier where we cooked and did what is called a Boodle Fight at the church. You just eat as much rice as you can with your hands off of banana leaves. The stomach hurts a little bit, but it was fun. 
 
Our area is doing good right now. We have two baptisms coming up this week. So I'll say more about that this next week. We also have some really cool investigators right now, and Bro. Harris has been helping us out with them. So we've been doing well. But we've got a busy week ahead, hopefully Elder Shepherd doesn't die. 
 
All is Well 
Elder Bills
 
1. Waiting for the District Activity 2. We also got Pizza 3. Boodle Fight 4. Waiting still
 


 

Comments

Popular Posts